PIXNOR 3 Pairs of Comprehensive Ball of Foot Cushions Kit Instant Pain Relief / Forefoot Pads / Shoe Inserts / Neumeria Pads
The item is a set of 3 pairs of Metatarsal Pads, to prevent Morton's Neuroma, aches and pains related to Metatarsalgia, tendonitis and diabetic foot pain. Can be worn with a variety of shoes for both men and women. Soft silicone gel cushions help reduce pressure from the toes and metatarsals while providing maximum all day comfort and shock absorption to the sensitive tissue at the ball of the foot. Clean your shoes or flip flop before placing the gel pads.
- Brand: PIXNOR.
- Color: White.
- Material: Silicone.
- Size: 19 * 18.6cm(L * W).
- Selected silicone material.
- Soft and flexible.
- Toe design, walk without deviation.
- Fit feet, very comfortable.
- You've got two feet so we give you two gels to cover them both.
- Each step you take concentrates your entire weight on a few pressure points on the bottom of your foot. Our gels help spread that pressure out and ease your pain.
- Instant soothing, as if by magic, each step you take will make you wonder why you suffered with painful feet for so long. Stop suffering in silence!
- Our gels spread and stretch to cover even the widest of feet. No need to worry about your shoe size.
- Gels tend to slip and bunch of worn without socks. For best results, wear with snug fitting socks and shoes.
How To Use
1. Clean the feet first before you wearing, keeping feet dry and clean.
2. Take out the product, tidy up a good shape, then distinguish according to separate left and right foot zone.
3. Pull the collar set on the big toe, partially encased thigh bone for pad surface.
4. When your feet dressed well, put on socks or shoes as you need.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.