Color:Navy | Size:Each
The Ergodyne N-Ferno 6823 Wind-Proof Hinged Balaclava Face Mask delivers the cold-blocking protection of a full face mask but can also be worn as a neck gaiter or face shield. The unique hinged design allows you to adjust the amount of coverage you need depending on the weather. Made from stretchable, breathable fleece for a comfortable fit that seals out the cold. Wind-resistant fabric covers the nose, mouth, and neck for added warmth where you need it most. Reflective accents add visibility at night or in low-light conditions. One size fits most and can be worn alone or under hard hats, ski helmets or other head protection. This winter face mask is perfect for those who work in construction, freight/baggage, drilling/mining, oil/gas refining, iron/steel, delivery/service, landscaping/grounds, warehousing, and working in refrigerated areas. Can also be worn as a ski face mask or worn hunting, climbing, running, cycling, boating, skating or other outdoor sports.
- by entering your model number.
- WIND-RESISTANT – Protective fabric paneling over face shields against the wind’s bite
- BREATH EASY – Align mesh panel over the mouth for optimal airflow
- HINGED DESIGN – Can be worn in 3 different ways: open face balaclava, neck gaiter or full ski mask
- HIGH-QUALITY THERMAL FLEECE – Warmth in mild to extreme conditions
- LONG LENGTH – Full head & neck coverage that easily tucks into jackets
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS – Help keep workers safe and seen