GM550 Digital Infrared Thermometer Pyrometer Aquarium Laser Thermometer Outdoor Thermometer (Sky Blue)
This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the objects surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without contact safely and quickly.
- Color: Sky Blue
- Material: ABS
- Size: 15.5x9x4cm / 6.1x3.5x1.6inch(LxWxH)
- Laser pointer for accurate target aiming
- Simple one-handed operation
- LCD with back light
- Laser ON/OFF Switch
- Low battery indication
- LED back light system for operation under poor illumination
- C/F temperature unit conversion
- Automatic Power off in 7 seconds without any operation
- Display hold, Scan function
- Measurement range: -50 °C ~ 550 °C ( -58 °F ~1022 °F )
- Accuracy: -50°C ~ 0°C( ± 3°C), 0°C ~100°C (± 1.5°C), 100°C~550°C (±1.5%)
- Repeatability: 1 °C or 1% of reading
- Resolution:0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Response Time: 500mSec, 95% response
- Emissivity: Emissivity is adjustable from 0.1 to 1.00
- Distance To Spot Ration: 12:1
- Spectral response: 8~14μm
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C ( -4 °F ~140 °F )
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C ( 32 °F ~104 °F )
- Operating Humidity:10-95% RH non-condensing, up to 30°C (86°F )
- AAA battery (NOT Included-Please kindly note that we have to take off the battery due to the policy of)
- This Digital Infrared Thermometer is compact and easy to use.
- It is a very useful item for measuring surface of hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without having to touch them.
- You just aim, press the button, and read the temperature in less than a second.
- Infrared Thermometer measures the surface temperature of an object. The unit's optics sense emitted, reflected and transmitted energy which is collect and focused onto a detector.
- The unit's electronics translate the information into a temperature reading which is displayed on the LCD. For increased ease and accuracy, the makes aiming even more precise.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.