ETEREAUTY 2PCS/Pack Sponge Foam Pumice Stone Callus Remover Scrubber for Cracked Heel Dead Skin Corns Smoothing And Exfoliation Natural Foot File Pedicure Tool
Do you feel embarrassed by the foot problems like corns, cuticle and calluses when you expose your feet with sandal or slipper? And are you painful with the injuries of these foot problems every time wearing high heels? Now with these foot care pumice stones we provide, these problems can be easily solved. Pumice stone is the perfect tool to remove the tough callus and dried, dead skin to reveal smooth feet, meanwhile it gently massages your feet like SPA treatment for health care effect.
- Brand: ETEREAUTY
- Color: Light blue, dark blue
- Material: Pumice stone
- Size: Approx. 11 x 5 x 2 cm/ 4.33 x 1.96 x 0.78 inch (LxWxH)
- Natural sponge pumice stone, great to massage feet acupoints so as to accelerate microcirculation, adjust blood pressure, improve sleep, relieve fatigue, promote the metabolism of human body.
- An effective and gentle tool for smoothing and cleansing the skin of feet, hands, and by removing calluses, dry, rough or dead skin, cracked skin.
- Provide you a good pedicure spa with comfortable foot care.
- Regular care with this pedicure reduces hard skin condition and leaves your feet supple skinned.
- Saving time and money. Create your own salon sleek feet from the comfort of your own couch.
How To Use
- Soak in warm water for 10-15 minutes. Or you can mix with essential oil. Relax and enjoy yourself.
- Wait until your skin and cuticle softened rub it gently over the callused area.
- Rinse and repeat Smear foot cream and put on socks. Get beautiful feet when wake up next day.
- This product must be used for someone special and dedicated to prevent cross-infection.
- Take a regular clean. Keep hygienic. And place it on a cool and ventilated place. Do not be exposed it to the sun for a long time.
- The pumice stone is made from special glass material. So please do not soak it in water for a long time so as to prevent pumice stone from falling off.
- Do not scrub too hard when massaging the feet or rough skin by using the pumice stone. Just gently.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.