Belt Punching Drilling Tool Set Heavy Duty Adjustable Metal Hole Punch Pliers
The punch plier is commonly used for punching round holes in leather, belts, plastic, rubber, canvas, fabric, cardboard, saddles, and similar materials; especially useful as a leather hole punch. Designed for punching neat holes in belts, bags, horse tack & saddles, shoes, sandals, pet collars, id & store cards and for many different craft projects.
- Color: As Shown.
- Material: High carbon steel.
- Size: 25.5 x 8.5 x 2cm.
- Package Introduction: Apart from a leather hole puncher contains backup brass pad kit, also a grinding rod, steel rule and scissors included, everything packed in a Leather bag to help your work done better.
- Save Your Belt: What would you do when find the belt bought from the store is not suitable, this hole punch pliers will help you, have a mark with the tip, then you can quickly and effortlessly make a neat hole exactly where you want it and no mistakes. It is a good tool to save money and time for you.
- Value For Money: Pliers is made from hardened steel, Heavy duty brass anvil, High carbon steel tube, Black coating for durability, can be used for many years, handles are cushioned, non-slip and ergonomic, don't need much hand strength.
- Multipurpose: You can make it to be used for punching through leather, plastic, canvas, cardboard, rubber, polyurethane, fabrics, silk and many other materials.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.