Roller Coaster Challenge STEM Toy and Building Game for Boys and Girls Age 6 and Up â TOTY Game of the Year Finalist Standard Packaging
Roller Coaster Challenge is one of ThinkFun's most popular stem toys for boys and girls, and was a Toy of the Year Award Finalist in 2018. It's a logic game and roller coaster building set that comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty, from beginner to expert, and is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. Roller Coaster Challenge is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun's games, Roller Coaster Challenge is built to develop critical thinking skills. Playing through the increasingly difficult challenges will improve logical reasoning, spatial reasoning and planning skills, all through fun gameplay.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills â Playing through the challenges builds engineering, reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get â Roller Coaster Challenge is 50% logic game, 50% roller coaster building set, and 100% awesome and educational. It's one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 6 and up, and includes a game board, 36 posts, 39 tracks, one roller coaster car and forty mind challenging cards with solutions.
- Clear instructions â Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
Comes with multi-level challenges - Roller Coaster Challenge comes with 40 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
Roller Coaster Challenge
Build an Amusement Park in Your Living Room!
Buckle up and get ready to twist and turn your mind as you attempt to solve 40 exhilarating roller coaster challenges.
When you think you’ve constructed a successful ride, give your car a little push and watch it glide down the track.
Your mind will bend in loops as it stretches to solve the leveled challenges.
When you’re ready for a little free-form play, get creative and use the tracks to build your own elaborate gravity-defying thrill rides.
Create a roller coastertrack that will carry your car fromstart to finish.
More About Roller Coaster Challenge:
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.