Kenneth Cole Reaction Brooklyn Commuter 16" Backpack Pink Dot Pink Dot Charcoal
Stroll in style with this 1680D polyester Double compartment checkpoint friendly ez-scan anti-theft RFID 16.0" Computer business backpack from Kenneth Cole REACTION. Make your daily commute safer and more stylish with this rfid laptop backpack from Kenneth Cole REACTION. Constructed from ballistic polyester, the Kenneth Cole REACTION the Brooklyn commuter RFID laptop backpack features a well-detailed design with multiple pockets and compartments for organization. In addition to the spacious main compartment, this backpack includes a checkpoint-friendly laptop compartment, a padded tablet pocket, and zippered pocket to hold tech accessories. Other features of this contemporary backpack include a zippered stash pocket, a top pocket to hold valuables, a comfortable mesh-padded back panel, a front organizer to hold small items and personal accessories, adjustable shoulder straps with sunglasses strap, and a trolley tunnel that fits over most luggage upright handles for hands free carrying. The Brooklyn slim business backpack is the perfect multi-compartment laptop backpack for professionals whom value both style and function. Size: 18.0" H x 14.0" W x 7.5" D. Computer pocket: 17.0" H x 11.0" W x 1.5" D. Weight: 2.9 lbs. Backed by a manufacturers lifetime limited warranty
- Durable Ballistic 1680D Polyester
- polyester lining
- Key features: the Brooklyn commuter 15" Rfid laptop backpack will fit all 15" Laptop computers, as well as some 17" Laptops. It is also TSA checkpoint friendly, so laptops do not need to be removed during travel.
- Protect your identity: the RFID business organizer of this commuter backpack will keep your credit cards and passports from being scanned, keeping your identity secure.
- Stay ORGANIZED: in addition to the spacious main compartment, this backpack includes a checkpoint-friendly laptop compartment, a padded tablet pocket, multiple interior organization pockets, and zippered pocket to hold tech accessories.
- Product Specifications: laptop compartment Dimensions: 17.0" X 12.0" X 1.5"; exterior Dimensions: 18.0" Hx 14.0"W x 7.5"D; weight: 2.9 lbs.; capacity: 1800 cu. In. Boasts a manufacturer lifetime limited warranty.
Kenneth Cole Reaction "Brooklyn Commuter" Slim TSA Checkpoint-Friendly Anti-Theft RFID 16" Laptop & Tablet Business Backpack
by Kenneth Cole Reaction
The ultimate professional backpack from Kenneth Cole Reaction. Featuring a top zipper pocket on the front of bag, lined with soft brushed polyester made to hold and protect valuables. Loaded with features including an easy access zipper pocket and gusseted zip down pocket with a padded tablet pocket and an RFID protected business organizer, as well as a center checkpoint friendly EZ-scan feature so your laptop does not need to be removed when passing through airport security checkpoints. A stylish and practical backpack, perfect for the modern business traveler.
Black, Navy, Pin Dot Charcoal
- Overall Size: 18” H x 14” W x 7.5” D
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Holds Most Laptops With Up To 16” Screen
- RFID blocking protection technology
- Checkpoint friendly / EZ-Scan feature
- Slim construction 7.5x14x18.
- Durable 1680D polyester exterior with fully lined interior
- Roomy front compartment includes a mesh zipper pocket, with plenty of room to hold other needed belongings
- Front exterior also consists of an easy access zipper pocket and gusseted zip down pocket with a padded tablet pocket and an RFID protected business organizer
Checkpoint-Friendly EZ-Scan Feature
- Designed with checkpoint-friendly / EZ-scan feature so your laptop does not need to be removed when passing through airport security checkpoints
- Center EZ-scan section includes A full length zipper pocket and two smaller zippered tech / accessory pockets
- Rear computer compartment is padded to hold and protect a laptop
- Fits most laptops with up to A 16.0” screen
- Compatible with most tablets
- RFID blocking protection technology featured in front organizer compartment to help offer additional protection against modern credit card theft
- Top zipper pocket on front of bag is lined with soft brushed polyester made to hold and protect valuables
- Exterior features a padded top grab handle, a side exterior zippered pocket for beverages or accessories, and an elastic open top beverage pocket
- Rear exterior features a padded air-mesh back panel, a zippered stash pocket, adjustable shoulder straps with sunglasses strap, and trolley tunnel that fits over most luggage upright handles for hands free carrying
Kenneth Cole Brand
Kenneth Cole Reaction appeals to fashion conscious consumers whom value both style and function. Each piece reflects a casual urban perspective and a lifestyle uniquely associated with Kenneth Cole. Kenneth Cole Reaction bags feature bold colors, clean lines, and high-quality materials – all of which add up to a casual, yet modern style perfect for both men and women.
Kenneth Cole vouches for its uncompromised dedication to providing its customers with a variety of fashion-forward high-quality products with superior workmanship. Whether you are heading to the office or to the airport, when you venture out and travel with a bag from Kenneth Cole, we want you to embark on your journey with confidence and peace of mind. This is why we are keen to even the smallest of details while putting emphasis on fashion, functionality, quality and durability above all else. Life has a way of coming at us all quickly, so it’s best to be ready for anything, anywhere.
Kenneth Cole started his business in September of 1982 selling shoes out of a 40-foot trailer in Midtown Manhattan. Today, the company is a fashion leader and has taken an edgy approach to many categories including business and travel with their Kenneth Cole Reaction line. For over 30 years, Kenneth Cole has embraced the essence of New York – its boldness, its energy and its diversity. New Yorkers are born in every city, in every country, every day, because being a New Yorker is a courageous state of mind.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.