High Sierra Loop Backpack for Men and Women Compact Bookbag Backpack
The versatile High Sierra Loop backpack is perfect for a day on the trail or the daily grind. The side compression straps are adjustable to secure your items down and the adjustable bottom webbing straps are perfect for carrying items like a sleeping bag or tent. For days in the office, the Loop has storage for your tablet, phone, and other personal digital gear.
An excellent loop backpack for school or the office, the High Sierra loop bag backpack has a dedicated TechSpot sleeve for your tablet. It includes an organizer compartment with multiple pockets, pen pockets, and key fob hook perfect for keeping all of your smaller items secure.
When spending a day outdoors hiking or camping, this High Sierra backpack helps you stay hydrated by keeping your drink close at hand with a mesh beverage pocket.
You can use this High Sierra backpack as a lunch backpack for school or work, or pack in your gear for a day of hiking or trekking. The shoulder strap suspension system provides relief when carrying heavier loads by dampening the shock of weight transfer while transporting your gear.
The durable and versatile High Sierra Loop backpack bags are perfect for carrying heavy loads comfortably. With its adjustable side compression straps, it makes any load you are carrying compact and allows you to move with ease. They come with a multi-compartment design to keep your gear organized. Ideal for hiking, camping, traveling or just usual daily grind.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LARGE, MULTI-COMPARTMENT DESIGN: generous main compartments and multiple pockets to keep all of your gear secure and organized; includes a dedicated TechSpot tablet sleeve, mesh beverage pockets, and a front attachment clip
- PADDED BACK PANEL AND SHOULDER STRAPS: this loop backpack has a primary padded back panel and a yoke-style, S-shaped mesh padded shoulder straps with Suspension System designed for comfort and ease of carrying
- NON-SLIP SHOULDER PADS: Non-slip shoulder pads disburse weight more evenly on your shoulder while you travel; adjustable to fit your height and are easy to remove when not needed; a swivel clip at the end of the strap helps prevent twisting
- ADJUSTABLE COMPRESSION STRAPS: side and bottom compression straps are added for extra security, reinforcement, and ease in adjusting the size of the bag; bottom compression straps can also be used to attach extra gear
SIDE COMPARTMENT FOR WATER BOTTLE: includes a side compartment designed to hold your water bottle for easy access when you're on the go.
We are the brand that supports you through your moments of firsts: first day of school, first camp-out, first trip abroad. This is life’s real journey; the transitions from one life phase to the next, and we’re right there with you. This is our brand mission. This is how we rally our tribe.
HIGH SIERRA – Curious by Nature.
High Sierra Loop Backpack
Body Dimensions: 19.0" x 13.5" x 8.5"
Weight: 2.04 lbs.
- Large multi-compartment design with dedicated TECH SPOT tablet sleeve, mesh beverage pockets and a front attachment clip
- Premium organizer with multiple pockets and key fob
- Yoke-style, S-shaped mesh padded shoulder straps with Suspension System
- Primary padded back panel
- Adjustable side compression straps
- Bottom compression straps can be used to attach extra gear
LARGE, MULTI-COMPARTMENT DESIGN
Generous main compartments and multiple pockets to keep all of your gear secure and organized; includes a dedicated TechSpot tablet sleeve
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.