Bellemain Spice Gripper Clip Strips for Plastic Jars Set of 3 Holds 12 Jars
Give your spice jars the space, visibility and easy access they (and you) deserve ... without taking up one inch of drawer, shelf or counter space. These gripper clip strips mount securely on a wall or cabinet, and are infinitely adaptable to your needs.
Mount on Wall or Cabinet Door
Bellemain Spice Gripper Clip Strips solve two kitchen problems at once: they maximize space efficiency by putting unused vertical surfaces to work, and keep spices conveniently at your fingertips. Mounted on a wall near your prep area or inside a cabinet, all labels are easy to see and grab.
Top Quality Adhesive Tape for Reliable Bonding
Don't risk a disaster with cheaper adhesives that may not be able to support the weight of glass jars. Bellemain's strips use the finest adhesive available so you can rest assured that once they're mounted, they'll stay put.
Strips Can Be Cut to Fit Your Space
The Bellemain clip strip system allows you to "customize" a spice organizer that perfectly fits your wall space. Is that space tall and narrow? Cut each 4-jar strip apart into 3-jar, 2-jar and even 1-jar strips. Is it wide? Position the strips next to each other to create a longer row. And, of course, the vertical distance between rows can be whatever you choose.
Gripper Clips Adjust to Jars of Different Widths
Your spice collection probably contains several different brands and jar shapes. No worries: the clip arms automatically adjust to grip any jar up to 1.75" diameter.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MAKES IT EASY TO SAVE SPACE AND STAY ORGANIZED: Do you have a drawer full of spices or a jumble of jars on a kitchen shelf? Spice Gripper Clip Strips hold each individual spice jar so even rarely used spices are easy to find.
- CLIP STRIPS BOND SECURELY TO WALLS, CABINETS: Your Spice Grippers stay out of your way while managing to always be right where you need them. Secure adhesive lets you mount the strips to nearly anything.
- CUT STRIPS TO CUSTOM FIT THE SPACE: If your space is extra narrow or extra wide, the clip strips can adapt. Easily trimmable to fit the space available. Cut them in half or line them up side-by-side. Each strip is 8.75 in.
- ADJUSTABLE CLIPS FIT JARS OF VARYING WIDTHS: You don't have to transfer your spices into special jars or only buy a single brand of spices. Clip strips can easily hold plastic jars of different widths.
JARS DON'T KNOCK OVER, EVERY LABEL IS VISIBLE: You'll feel like a genius when all your spices are lined up, labels out. You'll immediately notice when one is missing and itâs time to re-supply.
NOTE: They usually will not hold glass spice jars, but work best with plastic.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.