Anna by Anuschka Hand Painted Leather Triple Compartment Wallet/Clutch Denim Paisley
Very functional wallet with lots of organization. Flap open entry with magnetic snap button closure. Rear has zippered coin pocket. Inside 1 id window, 12 cc holders, 4 slip pockets and 1 gusseted zippered pocket .
- Exterior: 100% Leather; Lining: 100% Polyester
- 100% Man Made Materials lining
- Snap closure
- 0.5" high
- 8" wide
- GENUINE LEATHER: This wallet begins with the leather. In selecting the most premium cowhides, we leave nothing to chance. The surface of the leather is vitally important to our designers, allowing the best quality hand painting.
- CREATED WITH PURPOSE: Hand painted, handcrafted hobos, satchels, organizers, crossbodies, wallets, shoes, umbrellas and more, all created with purpose and creating a better life for the talented artisans. Enjoy carrying your own piece of art.
- DURABLE: All of our leather goods are extremely durable and well made, thus ensuring you will have your wallet for years to come. The long life of our every creation creates a cherished heirloom.
- CONFORMS TO YOUR LIFESTYLE: The features of this multi-pocked wallet include one inside ID window, twelve credit card golders, four slip pockets, and one gusseted zippered pocket.
- SIZES AND MEASUREMENTS: Width: 4.5â/11.5cm, Height: 8â/20.4cm, Length: 0.5â /1.3cm, Weight: 0.4 Lbs./180 Grams
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.