Pair of Pixnor Gel Bunion Protectors Toe Separators Straighters Spreaders Correctors
The item is a pair of toe bunion protectors correctors, which are made of medical-grade gel for safe to use, and can instantly reduce the daily discomfort of bunion and hammer toe pain, and protect your bunion from knocks and bumps instantly reliving pain. The gel bunion protectors can be worn while wearing shoes or trainers, to protect your bunion, and stop friction and pressure building up. With practical design and easy to use, it is really a wonderful gel toe bunion protectors for choice.
- Brand: Pixnor.
- Color: Milk white.
- Material: 100% medical-grade SEBS silica gel.
- Size: one size fits all adults (about 9*2.5*1.8cm).
- 100% brand new and high quality Gel Bunion Protectors Toe Separators Straighters Spreaders Correctors.
- Can be worn while wearing shoes or trainers, to instantly reduce the daily discomfort of bunion and hammer toe pain.
- Everyday wearing the gel protectors will gentle realign toes to their natural position. The pressure over time will realign your toe joints.
- Helps to prevent callous and corns from forming.
- Simple to use: just slip one over your big toe, the gel separator fits comfortably between the big toe and the second toe.
- Not suitable for severe bunions, if your toes have crossed then this little protector will not help you.
- Applicable the crowd: The toe separators are a must-have for those who spend long hours working and standing on their feet such as retail staff, waitresses, hairdressers, factory workers, etc. They are also great for runners, sportsmen, athletes, dancers etc.
How to Use
1. Very simple to use:
Just slip one over your big toe, the toe separator fits comfortably between the big toe and the second toe and help to re-align them.
2. Suitable footwear:
If you have a bunion, we advise you to wear flat or low-heeled, wide-fitting shoes. Shoes made from soft leather are ideal because they will relieve any pressure on the bunion. Please "avoid" narrow or slip on shoes. High heels can also make your bunion worse by putting excessive pressure on your toes.
3. How long to wear every day:
There is an adaptation period at the beginning, so you wear the toe separators for 1-2 hours every day and the correction intensity should not be too large. Then in the following days, please gradually extend the use time and increase the intensity. After fully adaptation, you can wear them for 3-6 hours every day.
How to Prevent the Hallux Valgus
1. Choose a pair of proper shoes (the heels are not too high and the toe cap should be loose), to let your toes have a certain space inside and make them not bear any stress.
2. Doing barefoot movement to improve your soles’ muscle strength and prevent the further deterioration of the hallux valgus.
3. Wrestling your big toe inward with your hand every day, can also effectively control the hallux valgus.
4. It will be a good treatment effect in wearing toe separators or hallux valgus correction tape for a long time.
5. If your hallux valgus is serious and cannot be corrected, please take surgical treatment.
Washing and Care Instruction
Washable and Reusable: Hand wash with mild soap in lukewarm water, rinse and air dry them completely. Keep them away from heat and sunlight.
It is a treatment process in correcting the hallux valgus, and this process takes time and patience because everyone’s toe situation is different and all need an adjustment period at the beginning.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Al Salama District - Shogaa Ibn Wahb Street Jeddah SA 21411
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.